The anticipation and excitement of our team to have you back is beyond words! We will be following CDC and state guidelines at all times therefore we have very limited seating available for each event.
Currently we have a skilled team installing the iWave air purifying system, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts inside our establishment.
Our Social distances measures will be but not limited to:
– Various hand sanitizer stations throughout venue
– 6-8 Feet distance will be maintained between all tables
– Comedians will be 6 Feet plus from any guest
– Microphones are sanitized and changed between each performer
– Traffic flow will be limited to one way isles
– No patrons will be seated at tables with others who have not arrived in their party
– Staff will wear masks, gloves and will pass daily temperature checks
– Touchless temperature checks before all guest enter the venue
– Lining up in advance before shows is currently not allowed. We ask you to keep all guest in your vehicle upon arrival and have just one person in your party check in at our outside box office kiosk.
-Parties will be limited to groups of eight or fewer
– Restroom use will be limited to a 2 guest maximum at a time
– Patrons are encouraged to wear masks as often as possible while inside of Off the hook. We will provide a mask to any patron without one that would like to wear a mask.
– We encourage you to pre purchase all tickets online for touchless checkout or by calling the Box Office (239)389-6901 we open at 10am daily.
GUEST WHO HAVE TICKETS FOR PREVIOUSLY RESCHEDULED SHOWS
We truly appreciate your patience and support. On Monday as we resume operations, we will be focusing on responding to your previous emails while answering all your questions and ticket concerns. Please understand we have an unprecedented amount of work ahead of us and making sure you are satisfied with your postponed and rescheduled events will be our top priority. It may take us some time to respond however it is our intent to leave each and every one of you completely satisfied.
As we all know by now many changes have occurred over the past few months that are likely to stay with us for years to come. When paying us a visit you should always expect continued laughter, top quality delicious food and creative cocktails in a friendly intimate environment, with an unmatched entertainment value. This will always be our top priority and we will continue to proudly serve you, and as always, we thank you for your support.